“Fashions Fade, Style is Eternal.”

― Yves Saint-Laurent

“Being Classy is My Teenage Rebellion.”

― Rebecca McKinsey

“Simplicity is the Keynote of ALL True Elegance.”

― Coco Chanel

Our Legacy

During 2014 and 2015 we implemented significant changes to the manufacturing plant and our Design and development department with the introduction of the Lean Six Sigma program in the CMT and investing in the top of the range Gerber pattern making technology.

We manufacture women’s, men’s and children’s wear and our main focus is in jersey knits. We specialize in supplying all types of knitted jersey garments pertinent to the target markets of our customers; however, we do have the capability to produce woven goods. We have an established import division, with an international presence that is capable of sourcing merchandise; fabric and trims.

Our up and coming sports division is proving successful. We have developed a range of performance fabrics with a local mill and own a state of the art sublimation printer enabling us to produce authentic sports good to the market place.

Our Capacity

95% of our production is local and the balance is sourced by our import division out of China. Our Company owned CMT accounts for approximately 40% of our current local production requirements and the other 60% is provided by CMT’s situated in Newcastle; Botshabelo and Durban. We have recently established 8 lean production lines of 30 machinists each in our own CMT and anticipate that we will be producing the majority of our production requirements in the future.

Our Clients

Our clients are all retail companies seeking a high quality jersey-knit garment from the basic core all the way to up-styled categories. These are all leaders of industry and include a variety of blue chip companies including:

  • Edcon – ladies, men’s and childrenswear.
  • Massmart – ladies wear; ladies sportswear
  • Truworths – ladies and children’s wear
  • Milady’s – ladies wear

Our reputation has caught the attention of a number of independent retailers; sportswear retailers and corporates for which we provide ongoing costing, design and manufacturing services.

To speak to a real human well versed in what we can do for you, complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.

6 + 14 =

We'd love to help

Fashion is a state of mind. Come explore ours.

Reach Out